Amrita and VictorBy Ashwini Bhatnagar
on Jun 27, 2023
Ashwini Bhatnagar’s book explores the passion and intimacy between Amrita Sher-Gil and Victor Egan, their conflict with social mores, and the way their unconventional relationship shapes Amrita’s art, both directly and indirectly. It’s a love story rather than a history of her art.
A passionate love story of two unlikely individuals!
- Will Amrita and Victor’s passion unite them or separate them forever?
- Explore the notion of love amidst the stereotypes prevailing in our society.
- The journey of Amrita’s art and how love changed it.
- An iconic love story retold through the eyes of Ashwini Bhatnagar.
- A must-read for all romance lovers.